Our member businesses are committed to adhering to the safety regulations recommended by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Erie County Health Department, and the City of Erie in order to keep their employees and customers safe and healthy. This includes but is not limited to:
- Wearing masks when serving you
- Rigorous cleanliness procedures
- The use of PPE like gloves and sneeze guards
- Contactless payment methods
- Closely monitoring the health of their employees
The Erie Downtown Partnership's COVID-19 Relief and Recovery grant has made funds available for businesses to use for adhering to these guidelines and much more.
Everyone is still required to wear a mask when entering a business. For more information on these and other details about patronizing businesses in the Green Phase, visit Governor Tom Wolf's website.
We greatly encourage our member businesses and our Downtown Community to check out the Erie Regional Chamber & Growth Partnership's Coronavirus Business Guide. This resource contains information for small businesses and nonprofits as well as webinars, educational resources, and up-to-date information on how the pandemic and resulting regulations are affecting businesses.
Please continue to follow social distancing guidelines and public health practices like:
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Wear a mask when visiting a business
• Use hand sanitizer
• Limit close contact with people whenever possible
Thank you for putting public health first!